Add Profile Picture
1. To add a profile picture, login to Moodle and click on Your Name at the top of the screen. Select "Preferences"
2. Click "Edit Profile"
3. Scroll down until you see "User Picture". Either click the "Add a File" button to find another picture to upload or drag and drop a picture file into the box. Then click "Update Profile" at the bottom.
Adjust Profile Settings for Forums
There are 3 settings in the User Profile that deal with forums.
1. Email digest type - This setting determines how you receive any posts from Forums to which you are subscribed, allowing you to receive messages individually or on a daily basis.
2. Forum auto-subscribe - This setting lets you decide if you want email copies of posts that are added to forums. If you set this to subscribe, the system will automatically email you copies of new posts in forums that you post in, unless you manually override it when posting.
3. Forum tracking - Enabling forum tracking means highlighting the posts you have not read yet, which should improve your forum navigation.
The 3 setting can be located and adjusted based on user preferences. (The settings displayed below are the recommended settings.)
Additional Profile Settings
You may add additional names to your Moodle profile.
You can also add a list of Interests to your Moodle Profile.
Also, please feel free to add optional contact information for your students to access. Once complete, click "Update Profile."
**You do not have to fill all Optional fields**